Commodore 64 with built in Cynthcart!
The Commodore Bent 64 is a heavily modified Commodore 64 running Paul Slocum's Cynthcart.
Here is a list of all the mods:
- Custom black paint
- New decals
- Filter knob (changes values on the SID audio chip filter)
- RCA audio/video jacks on the back for easy connectivity
- Audio out (dual mono)
- Audio in (process external sources)
- Video out (easily connects to any modern T.V.)
- 14 segment LED screen ( displays greeting message and filter values)
- Relocated and replaced power light with blue l.e.d.
- Built in Cynthcart(internal mod)
- Choose between Cynthcart or normal boot up with a toggle switch
- Cynthcart,Basic prompt indicators